Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I guess i was right, so.....;)

• 15-02-2004 4:13pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I saw afew minutes of WWE on sky the other day, and saw the whole Kane thing, about all the freaky things that have been happening to him..... and it seems to me that old school undertaker is on his way...... or maybe im wrong..

so can someone tell me, what have I missed here? last i saw kane had been unmasked and was on a rampage beating everyone up... did he 'kill' fat-biker undertaker?
    I much prefered Kane when he started and couldnt speak, except with that electronic voice-box.... he looks stupid now..

Flogen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Undertaker and Vince McMahon were in a buried alive match (the object being to get your opponent into a prepared grave in the arena, and to bury him there) McMahon was getting his ass kicked when Kane came out, beat up Undertaker and buried him.

Undertaker is now plotting his revenge and will return as the Dead Man Undertaker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

A good way to end Takers career IMO.

Can't wait for that match!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

as you may have guessed im not a huge follower of WWE, but if anything could get me watching it, it would be old school Taker.... i hated the fat biker version, once i saw him coming down with Rollin' as his music i wanted to kill him......

Is Paul Bearer dead?? maybe he can come back too.,.... one thing i hope is that they dont start the whole ministry of darkness crap again.... just have him all gothy, and evil

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Percy Pringle AKA Paul Bearer is not dead. He writes a column on the web. You can find it at www.percypringle.com, but i don't think WWE have any plans on bringing him back in.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Bringing back Taker as The Phenom is the only way to end his career in my opinion. Actually wwe should have never brought him back as anything other than The Phenom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

He'll be back at Wrestlemania, judging by the promo they showed at no way out he'll be back as the Deadman. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

before the royal rumble 2003 they ran undertaker promos with the slogan ''darkness cunsumes the light'' but number 30 in the rumble out came fat biker Taker but i recone they didnt go with it then cus vince wanted to save it for WMXX in hien sight maybe they were wright but i was awfull pissed off when he came out on that bike.

Yeah, that teaser pissed off a lot of people, although you had to remember, they had three promos, darkness consumes the light - jan 19th, the dead man returns - jan 19th, and the bad ass returns - jan 19th.

I reckon they planned it originally for rumble last year but scrapped it.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

At least now they have reason to bring him back as the dead man, since he his ment to actually be dead this time, and not lobbed on to a table by the big show. Takers origional angle takes the no1 award for the most exciting angle of all time...

That gives me an idea for a new poll

Hanza

Make sure you include - "retire you fat piece of talentless ****" as a selection regarding the undertaker ;)

Nero

• Advertisement
Advertisement