Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Websites for Mobile Phone Batteries?

• 15-02-2004 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Is it cheaper to buy a mobile phone battery on the net? If so, can anyone reccommend a site? I'm looking for a replacement battery for my Nokia 3310. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭MrAbc

Hi there,

I got excellent service from www.1001mobileaccessories.co.uk and a battery i got has been great. [NB the crazy domain name matches the slightly odd website but they seemed like nice chaps nonetheless :D]

I do note however, that for 3310's - they mention *not* having a 1200mAh version, only a (perhaps standard?) 700mAh battery. I hasten to add that these are not Nokia originals but compatibles.

Frankly, I don't know how their prices compare - perhaps others can say.... The 700mAh for your 3310 is listed at stg£12.00 + stg£4.00(P&P).

I see they now have a sister website?! www.1001mobiles.co.uk - which has a 1400mAh (!) battery for Nokia3310 @ stg£15.00 + stg£4.00(P&P) - might be better again.

My prerequisite at the time was that they accept Bank Drafts for payment - which they do. (I don't use a CreditCard)

Hope that's useful :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Thanks very much, I'll check both sites out! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Try templecom on the queys just down from where Virgin used to be in Dublin.They seem very good on mobile accessories in general. I got a desk charger for my motorola phone for €19.99. It was stg£35 online!!!!!!!!

Advertisement