Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD cover making software

Options
  • 15-02-2004 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any good freeware software for making dvd covers. Got one program but it can't make them the proper size.

Iv'e been looking all over the place but the only software I find you have to pay for it.

Thanks

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

www.cdcovers.cc have has a link to some free software.
    He/They also has/have an impressive archive of cover scans for your backups, if that's what you are up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,858 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I too had the same problem as you.
    In the end I found the best option was to simply use Paint Shop Pro or a similar package.
    Download the cover from www.cdcovers.cc as mentioned by nexus9 then resize in PSP to the dimensions 10.9 inches by 7.25 inches.
    Then just print the image out at 100% on a sheet.
    Does the biz for me.
    I've done over 100 covers so far.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I use CoverXP available from cdcovers.cc
    Handy piece of software which automatically resizes for various media cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

I have cover xp at the moment. If you have a picture that consists of the back, spine and front, the template you would use is dvd.keepcase.single.file right?

knew about cdcovers.cc, great!

Advertisement