Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICO sequel?

• 15-02-2004 6:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anything about what the hell is happening with this game? I've just been searching for a while and am finding nothing but contradicting stories about whether there will be a sequel or not. I've seen some pretty blurry screens from a game with another horned boy called NICO, but they could be fake. There are also rumours of the ICO team localising some game, of course they won't say what game. This is really annoying because it is the only game on the PS2 that i really like, the fact is after seeing the screens on IGN I've started playing ICO again. Can anyone help me on this matter? even a little bit.........

edit
    I take it nobody has any details. Well rumour has it that it's coming this fall(or in non retarded speak: autumn). Maybe we'll see something at e3.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

They haven't confimed that they have any new games in development. Those graphics were from there recruitment adverts.

I'll definately be keeping an eye out. Ico is just a magnificent game. It was a very long time in development (started as a PSOne game) and its a small team so I wouldn't expect a sequel/original title from them for a while.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

ICO was one of the most over-looked games in history. i loved it. hope the sequel(assuming it's made) is as good.

Advertisement