Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scotty 2 Maybe?

• 15-02-2004 7:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭

OK. In previous posts I have slated Scotty 2 Hotty.

Watched SD last nite and gotta say maybe I was wrong.
    Given the right push/story I think he could make a half decent Cruiser weight.
    He'd have to cut out some of that Bravado in the ring (Stupid Shocked faces etc) and get rid of the worm (slowest move in Wrestling) but I think he has potential!

If Kidman can be taken seriously then maybe scotty should too.

Anyone got any thoghts on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

he was suposed to be a good wrestler before he hound he got more heet for dancing than wrestling (like most of the wwf at that time) but i remember his match with deen melinko at backlash 00 very good

Advertisement