Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thumbnail views gone !

Options
  • 15-02-2004 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

hi guys, Just wondering if any of ye's have come across this before.
    My thumbnail views dont work any more, its just video files that have been affected my picture thumbnails work fine. Iv googled it a bit and found a few people with the same problem and I tried a few fixes that didnt work.. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Edit: Sorry its XP Pro Im using. SP1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Most likely you updated xp and it 'broke' a codec or two ... look for codec packs on d'internet, should fix your problem
    Or maybe its because you dont use media player as your default video player any more that did it?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Try downloading DivX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

I downloaded a different media player and thats when they went alright, but Iv restored the defaults and I use media player again now. I have divx aswell, the videos open fine its just the thumbnail view in explorerer thats gone.. Not a big deal I suppose but its annoying. :)

Advertisement