Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stfu

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

:D v.good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

about the 100th time this has been posted!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Not again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

yu justruined it you know that thanks alot that was great when i saw it first but this been the 1315416498791314464987765464987976316798797498th thime its been posted has just ended any humourous value it had!!
    thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

why does every1 have to be so narky if it's been posted before i mean like there are a few that havn't seen this me included and i thought i'd just share it here but instead i get a mouthful of bollox saying

ughhh this is the 1,000,000th time this has been posted?

so what??

i'm not a regular to this part of boards and i don't know what has and what hasn't been posted here before.

if it has been posted before do you really have to post saying it has??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

well doesnt it say something in the charter or somewhere about searching if its been posted before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    if it has been posted before do you really have to post saying it has??

No, but some people feel the need to post a reply to every single post in here, usually to raise a post count, and so reply with "seen it" any time that something's been posted before just so that it isn't an empty reply.

Also, some people are just assholes, and feel you've wasted their obviously precious time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Also folks - I do not want to see abuse because you didn't like their joke or it's been posted before. Even if this is the worst joke you've ever heard, please don't make a post saying "That's crap!" or whatever. Instead, please use the rating system build into the boards software (you'll see it at the bottom of a thread - choose from 1 to 5 stars of a rating).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Damn I can't complain it's not workin for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Ok there's something wrong with boards it posted my post twice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

A. I hadn't seen it before.
    B. It's the funniest thing I've seen posted in a long time.
    C. Disregard the "posted a million times before, and I've said so 999,999 times before" morons. One of whom, strangely, has a post count of 21. How long has he been quietly watching us?

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Saviour_Angel

how annoying is she ?!!!!

The best bit is the last few seconds ...... :p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭rocco

Originally posted by TheSonOfBattles
    No, but some people feel the need to post a reply to every single post in here, usually to raise a post count, and so reply with "seen it" any time that something's been posted before just so that it isn't an empty reply.

Also, some people are just assholes, and feel you've wasted their obviously precious time.

agree totally to many knobbers saying I seen it already who cares if you have seen it already

Advertisement