Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Way Out *SPOILERS*

• 16-02-2004 4:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Just over there about 20 mins ago. What you all think? Was a bit short? Guerrero celebrated for about 5 mins and it still went off the air at 3.34am when they usually go on til about 4! I thought it was a bit predictable and it certainly goes in line with all the rumours that had been going around about the WMXX lineup.

Wasn't the best PPV imo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

doncha just hate it when u come down to check your no way out tape on monday morning to find. . . the seventies show........ive never been pissed off to find an episode of that show before, but i couldve killed those goofy little bastards.

its being repeated tonight i think so all is not lost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

its only perdictable because your like me and reading the rumers every day, this is why im leaving yous till after wrestlemania, knowing the ending of the ppvs may be exciting for some but their anty clymatic for me so if you want wm to be special youll follow my leed and stay off the board for a wile, ill see yous all after wmxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

goldberg speared berg during the mane event and it was a brilent card some realy good matches and eddie won the big one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

There was not many matches and some of the matches were made 3 days before on Smackdown, the last 3 matches were good and I was very surprised that Eddie won, but it was a fantastic match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Originally posted by smiaras
    The Boxer guy hit Chavo Sr and both were sent to the back

no they weren't it was just the boxer guy
    Crap card the only good thing that happened during the entire night was no interference from Berg during the main event.

where you watching it at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

My view on NWO

Scotty and rikishi Vs Bashams.
    Poor enough match with some missed and dodgey spots. (4/10)

Nidia Vs Noble
    No real wrestling but some nice comedy spots (5/10)

APA VS WGTT
    WGTT carry the match for long stages, Beadshaw sells his arm injury well (6/10)

Hardcore Vs Rhyno
    Smashmouth match with some O.K spots, pleasently suprised (7/10)

Chavo Vs Rey
    Match of the night, bog moves, a good contrast of styles, lots of near pins, enerything that makes the cruiserweights good. (9/10)

No1 contenders match.

Good showing from angle and Cena, Cena sold the knee injury very wll. Show is getting worse, he;s overweight and that's what's causing his knee problems. (7/10)

Eddie/Brock
    Good match with the expected interference from Goldberg, the setup for Brock Golberg (And for Eddie/Angle) was progressed another notch. (8/10)

Overall not a bad show, the big players in the last 3 matches dilevered, I'd like to see more of the cruiserweights. The 6 man tag match (Jap Connection Vs. Dragon/Kidman/London) on Heat outdid some of the matches in the PPV.
    Looking forward to Angles heel turn now.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Yeah matches were made without any real storyline to them which was stupid. I was surprised to see Eddie win without the interference from Goldberg but that must be wwes way of making Eddie look better than he actually is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Originally posted by The Phenom
    Yeah matches were made without any real storyline to them which was stupid. I was surprised to see Eddie win without the interference from Goldberg but that must be wwes way of making Eddie look better than he actually is.

Goldberg did interfere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by The Phenom
    I was surprised to see Eddie win without the interference from Goldberg

spear anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

I thought it was a bloody good PPV.

The Eddie Brock Match was excellent. iots a long time since i cheered out loud at the end of a match and i did for this....god the crowd were really something else for this match.

Alot more emphasis put on in the ring action rather than backstage drama.

The noble/nidia thing was extremly funny and well worth its addition.

Rhyno/Hardcore match was surprisingly ok altough the finish sucked big time.

chavo/rey was all i expected it to be and then some!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I thought the Cruiserweight match and the WWE title match saved the PPV tbh!
    The rest was piss poor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Rey V Chavo, Tripple threat, and main event were the shiznid.

The card was all over the place, most was aranged on smackdown b4 the PPV and on Heat. They slammed too many PPVs to close to each other, Rumble NWO and WMXX. Way to close...

Hanza

Advertisement