Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid Term reunion the second

Options
  • 16-02-2004 7:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Just tring to boost the people that show up this Saturday. I assume some other than me already plan to, but tell your CTYI friends to come, St.Stephens Green at 12, the usual. Hopefully people I actually know (other than Alim, who's always, there, so who cares :p) will be there, ie. people who have been to a ctyi session on the past decade ;).

Still, the last one was fun! (even though I have a sneaking suspicion my fly was open the whole day).

Oh, I'm Aidan by the way

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I can safely say im not gonna be there, have other plans (unfortunatly)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by Raphael
    I can safely say im not gonna be there, have other plans (unfortunatly)
    The world mourns

Yeah, twould be nice to recreate the traffic-dangers of old. Dont be scared of nevermores. Last week was fun, getting to know new people and seeing oldies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Oh My God, the sarcasm detector is going off the scale!

[/frink]

Seriously though, the old reunions were the best, when you couldn't see the ground outside the gates of the green for all the CTYIers
    *wipes away a tear*
    It was a beautiful thing

Advertisement