Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I a killer?

Options
  • 16-09-2000 6:36pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My dog(Bruno) was there waving his paws(front ones) at me(Marcus) a while ago(about 4-5pm). I looked at the table(kitchen one) and saw a knife(one you eat your dinner with). I wanted to chop off his two front paws(the ones he was waving at me) because seeing as he is 4(28 in dog years) isn't it time that he learnt to walk on his hind legs? I think I'll go now and look at him (Bruno)again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Rapier-q3

At first, I thought you were very drunk when writing this, but then i reached the conclusion that you were not as your spelling was quite good. To sum you, up are quite mad indeed.....

[This message has been edited by Rapier-q3 (edited 17-09-2000).]

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 285 ✭✭sam

he is the boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

At what EXACT moment did you forget to take your pills BossArky? wink.gif

Advertisement