Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This new 125hz yoke

Options
  • 18-09-2000 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭

Is it good, is it bad, is it a cheat?
    Will it cause extra load on the client/server.
    Will it mean there will no longer be a need to cap the FPS?
    Someone with any idea please give me some info as I don't undersatnd this sh!t one bit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

from what ive read it seems to be good.. especially for people with krap machines..
    look at the comments on challenge-us.com
    im bored...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Tis great.

Used it last night through the OSPv0.99g. Works a treat. Could do all the jumps no matter what the com_maxfps was set to. It is has a couple of bugs ...but i hear they're working on them already.

BTW in the new OSP mod....the split viewcam is deadly. You can watch up to 4 players at once.

users may experiance disiness

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

that 4 view perspective is class, if the coach of a team sat at a fifth machine they could keep track of all or their teams players at once with ease smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

fair make ya ill though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

can u demo the 4 pov's at once? that would be handy

• Advertisement
Advertisement