Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

At long last

• 16-02-2004 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Last night the dream of eddie came to be . He won the big one he is champ at last . I feel he can carry the smackDown brand but what do you think . also at wrestlemania he and kurt angle will go one on one for the big one do you think kurt or eddie will come out on top

Will Eddie or Kurt win at wrestlemania XX 5 votes

Kurt Angle
    0% 0 votes
    Eddie Guerrero
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

i would like to see eddie hold the strap after wrestlemania but i cant see mcmahon letting him

but all we can do is hope that eddie keeps the strap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Yeah, I reckon he'll only be transitional, remember Angle is still injured so they'll probs xfer it back to him when he recovers from it.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

some indication on the thread title as to what this thread was about would have been nice :mad: :mad: :mad:

2 matches spoilt in one paragraph :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I wanted to say something about it, but didn't wanna be accused of being a moderator or board owner wannabe ;)

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

be brave nero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

I think Guerrero needs to win it in order to cement his main event status. I really can't see them building him up and giving him the world title only for him to slip into midcard status a month later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Now that Eddie has won the title id like to see him keep it for a while as the type of underdog character but i don't think wwe will go that way im saying Angle will win at WMXX

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

if eddies turns heel he will loose the stap cus the only heel to ever retain the tital at wm was HHH (twice). But if its anyother way i recone they will let him hold it for a while longer. I would like to see a nutural respect deal with this one. They will put on one hell of a match any way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Eddie will hold the title I will think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I just hope Eddie retains, but at the moment I dont know what the story will be. Hopefully after the next 2 smackdowns we'll know.

WMXX here we come

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I hope eddie retains it too.
    Kinda needs to to prove its not a fluke!

By the way. You should have included the word Spoiler in the subject:mad:
    I had taped nwo and planned to watch it yesterday but becuase of this thread I knew the results!:mad:

Please be more cautious in future!

Advertisement