Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downgrade to broadband home starter from midday

• 16-02-2004 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭

Existing i-stream customers will get a 'free upgrade' to Eircom home plus (the new €54.54 product) unless they specifically choose the cheaper product.

You can chose to downgrade online at www.eircom.ie from midday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

The downgrade option finally materialised a short time ago. I've requested it. €15 richer per month from March :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

'Bout time. I just downgraded too.......another satisfied customer.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭douglasman

Is the an online link for downgranding ? Could you post the URL if there is. I can't find a downgrade option anywhere on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭narnar2000

here's the link - mind you, I think I'll keep mine as it is (1 GB upload limit with new package...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Me too! And just in case anyone doesn't realise, the downgraded product is the same as the current product, except for the 1Gb upload cap.

So in effect, I've selected a price reduction rather than an upgrade.

• Advertisement
Advertisement