Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unban the queen

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

Unban the Queen she didn't deserve it !

Free the Carlow IT board 1 !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

i'm starting to think that the general popula on boards are like those spoilt little kids who ever1 hates, you know the ones that have the most slappable faces and a smart answer for everything. although i suppose you all wouldn't know becasue you're so perfect and would never think a bad thought, except to jump down some1s neck if they bite the bait (ie, ivan had been headwrecked by unreal queen for ages before any of this not only be threads with the sole purpose to piss him off after a similar thread had aready been deleted, winging that he's only deleting her posts and no1 else and generally acting like a crying little bitch. tomtom agreed with ivan and so would anyone who knows how childish and unfairly uq has been treatin ivan jsut for doin his job, well at least any1 wit multiple brain cells which might rule out most people who are posting on this thread. side as ivan has defnitely treated other posters the same way as he has done her - i've had threads deleted and so have others who have spammed but we are mature enough to accept that moderators have this right although uq won't aknowledge this. i voted to free her btw but with every stupid moany post i read i'm changing my mind
    so anyway, uq go on gerry springer or somethin and tell him about your poor mistreatment by ivan and tomtom (but you seem to be blamaing just ivan?) uq's fanclub - stop trying to moderate the moderators esp when you don't know the full story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Originally posted by loismustdie
    well at least any1 wit multiple brain cells which might rule out most people who are posting on this thread

Care to step outside sunshine and we'l see who hasn't got
    multiple brain cells

Personal insults is the lowest form of posting.

Ivan may well have been right to ban her, but did he need to call her a whore in the process??:confused:

debbie and he were friends before this and it was she who insisted on airing the siuation publically. he shouldn't have called her a whore but she is acting like a schoolgirl trying to get his attention in order to **** him so maybe that's where the word "whore" popped into his head. maybe we should have him shot for it? debbie started the personal attacks and if she can't fight her own arguments fairly she should expect soe "gripe" from her victims

debbie started the personal attacks

He's a mod he should not have lowered to her level with personal insults.

So you don't wanna step outside then:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Firstly I'd just like to point out how there is a difference between a "whore" and an "attention whore".

One sells their body for money, the other creates useless spammy crap for attention.

Now that thats clear, I've been trying to find the thread I read ages ago which specifically outlines what a flame is. Unfortunately I cant find it :(

However, from what I remember, a flame is a personal attack which may or may not be unprovoked but which does not lend to the argument at all.

If I were just to post and say that Ivan is such a bastard. Then that is a flame.

However, if I were to say Ivan is such a bastard for banning the poor and delicate UnrealQueen, then because I'm making my point with the inflamatory remark, its not a flame. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but my memory doesnt work as good as it used to.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Loismustdie, for being the voice of reason, she is an inspiration to all non-spamming, free thinking people :D

Again, I didnt ban her, just to make that clear, I didnt have the testicular fortitude.

Also, Irish1, I'd appreciate you not going around saying that I'm calling people "whores".

If you look at the Feedback/Suggestion thread which she started, the first reply to her, agrees with me (in that she IS an attention whore) and some of the other posts also.

Originally posted by irish1
    He's a mod he should not have lowered to her level with personal insults.

So you don't wanna step outside then:D

Quit trolling.

NOW.

ya know, even jesus after a time of torture started to doubt himself and made some slip ups, god forbid a moderator make a mistake, he is human believe it or not. if uq took it as an insult it's her problem, she put enough work into acting like a whore so she should accept it. besides the poiint he was making was that she was attention seeking. once again, you're all like hawks sitting there reading boards wating for some1 (in this case ivan) to say something out of line so you can attack him. why don't you just get a life and deal with the fact that uq was wrong and ivan dealt with it.

yeah, we can do that stepping out side thing - you can even decide when and where?

why don't you just get a life and deal with the fact that uq was wrong and ivan dealt with it.
    I have a life, a bloody good one at that.

Didn't realise you were female, so stepping outside wouldn't be a great idea, I don't like getting bitch slapped.:D

Oh and IVAN I think you need to look at the word troll and find out what it means, I haven't trolled, your silly accusation on the other hand.... well that possible could be a troll!

how you know i'm girl?
    you're trolling because you arguing on this thread for the sake of it. whether or not he called her a whore is irrelevent but you won't get over it, besides he called her an attention whore, as he said

• Advertisement

Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    Because he didn't do it meanly, only out of boredom.

i only did it out of boredom to, of listening to you nonsence whining at ivan!

Originally posted by Ivan

Secondly, I'd like to thank Loismustdie, for being the voice of reason, she is an inspiration to all non-spamming, free thinking people :D

I am not trolling I was commenting on the threads topic, so stop throwing trolling accusations around without any thought

Actually Thread closed.

Now that Unrealqueen has been banned from this forum, I no longer consider her our problem. Take it to feedback/suggestions or whatever other forum you want to get banned from.

Any posting here about her will result in YOU being banned.

I consider the issue, resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement