Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill 4 Movie

Options
  • 16-02-2004 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

www.sh2004.com has three flavours of a 2 minute movie teaser for the game. Looks very promising.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Have to wait till I can get home to watch it, but dying for it already! :D The screenshots that are floating about are superb!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Yeah it looks pretty amazing, those two headed gorilla baby mask things look freaky as hell, it's looking every bit as spooky as the previous games. Really looking forward to it.

It's nice to hear similar music to that of SH3, it seems Melissa Williamson's returning for the vocals, which of course is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

It seems like it may tie into the whole Alissa/cult storyline again, think I saw paintings of Cheryl in one bit. The dog creatures looked the same as in SH3 and could have sworn I saw the entrance to the hospital in Sh1 the name of which escapes me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I believe it was called Alchemilla General hospital Lex.

Anyway this one looks equally as disturbing and disgusting as the first one, which is great :). Can't wait to give it a shot. Also I hope us Europeans get it first like the last one, there's nothing quite like getting a game before the Americans its so....satisfying :D

Advertisement