Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best song lyrically or best lyrics of a song

• 16-02-2004 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

whats anyones favorite song lyrics. over all song name or just a certain line/s from the song

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jahred

mines be quite and drive (far away) by deftones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Perseverance, by Terrorvision. It marries rock, rhyme, lyrical quality, and entertainment all in one big mixed bag.

I like "Be Quiet & Drive" myself, but I hardly think it stands out for its lyrical qualities...

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

My favourite has to be Regular People by Pantera, it just typifies the bands attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jahred

the lyrics of be quite and drive just mean something to me and I like how cool the song is built on such a small amount of lyrics

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭KombuchaMshroom

The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

As I said in the "best song ever" thread, Beyond the Pale by Pain of Salvation is possibly the best song I've ever heard in terms of lyrics

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

NIN-Hurt is my favourite :)

(Alexisonfire - Get Fighted has two lines in it that I LOVE though)

Advertisement