Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New pricing page on my site

• 16-02-2004 5:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

I have updated my pricing page and would appreciate any feedback you want to give.
    I have started a thread on my forums on the site also if you want to post there.
    Yeah, I know, who needs membership of another forum to manage but I think the more specific nature of the forums there are more useful and easier to keep track of. They also save reading loads of posts that are not relevant to a particular enquiry.
    Thanks, Neil.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭iwb

I noticed a mistake on the page where comparisons are made:mad: Twill be fixed shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭omathuna

Whats the web address or your site?

Sorry, I should've put it in the body of the post. Broadband for Joe
    It is on my signature also but I didn't make it clear that is the site I was talking about. Thanks for pointing it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

it needs alot of updating

alot of wrong information

prices etc

While I know that there is an error on the compare page where the info doesn't line up with the title, I wasn't aware of any wrong pricing or incorrect information. I will have to take a closer look.
    Thanks for the feedback.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭MickFarr

You are missing the new NTL Broadband Max (Always-On 1024), contention ratio 20:1. 17:1 is the correct contention ratio but they round it up to 20:1 for some reason? don't ask why :dunno:

Here's the link http://www.ntl.com/locales/ie/en/athome/internet_cable.html

Nice site by the way!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by MickFarr
    You are missing the new NTL Broadband Max (Always-On 1024), contention ratio 20:1. 17:1 is the correct contention ratio but they round it up to 20:1 for some reason? don't ask why :dunno:

Here's the link http://www.ntl.com/locales/ie/en/athome/internet_cable.html

Its a pity they dont include the areas where the service is available.

Advertisement