Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Chips

Options
  • 16-02-2004 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    anyone know of a good place to buy poker chips in Dublin?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

200 euro for 300 chips. I'm sure if you look around you could find them for half that price in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

thats it davey always watching those pennies

devil is right though, 200 for 300 is a complete rip, use google to search for a site in the uk that sells chips

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Ebay.co.uk

£39 +£29p&p for 500 11.5g chips in one of those funky cases. They get DHLed from China, hence the crazy p&p. I have done a serious amount of research and this is the best I can find.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

£71 Sterling for 300 chips and 2 decent packs of cards from the UK, delivery included. They are the chips I brought to Dev's on saturday last and the lads seemed to think they were fairly good. We had 7 people and there was loads of chips to spare so you could probably use them for up to 10 people maybe.

Do a search in the poker forum for "chips" and you should find a thread with the link to where I ordered them.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by MrPudding
    Ebay.co.uk

£39 +£29p&p for 500 11.5g chips in one of those funky cases. They get DHLed from China, hence the crazy p&p. I have done a serious amount of research and this is the best I can find.

MrP

I don't think that's correct, was having a look myself and it's £59.99 (£69.99 buy it now) + £39.00p&p for the set of 500 11.5gram chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Update. My m8 Alex bought them last week. They were £49 for the chips (he won an auction) and £39 for postage. My Apologies I was mixing it up with the 300 chip sets.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

Originally posted by lafortezza
    £71 Sterling for 300 chips and 2 decent packs of cards from the UK, delivery included. They are the chips I brought to Dev's on saturday last and the lads seemed to think they were fairly good. We had 7 people and there was loads of chips to spare so you could probably use them for up to 10 people maybe.

Do a search in the poker forum for "chips" and you should find a thread with the link to where I ordered them.

Those were definitely some nice chips and cards ... they have my vote :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

The cards were Chris's, KEM Cards for €15 a pack, but they're well worth it as the last for ages.

Advertisement