Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy X-2 release 20th-2-04

Options
  • 16-02-2004 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

The new Final fantasy is out this friday. But will it make a better game than its pre-quiel? Has anyone seen any screenshots. This games graphics and the same but the cut screens have been done up so much this time round.

If you would like to see some of the screen shots or cut scenes use this link and let me know what you think.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/finalfantasyx2/preview_6025282.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 SwollenTesticle

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

it will be good, but it should be called "Final Fantasy : X Teen Pop" or something. in some of the previews, Yuna and Co. are singing pop music. and the idea changing your clothes to class change is a bit weird

I Know that there seems to be alot of the "teen pop" crap going on but i'm am not sure why. We will have to wait till the weekend to find out what is Yuna doing singing. Since the story continues two after the events of Final Fantasy X. Yuna is concidered the savior of spira, so maybe her singing has something to do with that?

What do you think?
    [/FONT][/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Well in the very last battle when you fight Evil Tidus (actually Seymour reborn) and you find out that Rikku isnt real etc. The song thing becomes clear, as seen in the cutscene.

You D*** why the f*** did you just ruin the game. Think before you type stuff down. You can't hear me but i'm hitting the keyboard very hard now!!!!!!!!

You could of just left it so people can find out themselves

AHHHHHH Why WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

LMAO. Well, at least I stopped you writing in that retarded red font.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Agreed, it was more than worth the spoiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i don't think it was lex you should have put that in spoilers i'm also pissed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Lex,not cool,I was looking forward to playing this-what would compel you to not to put a massive spoiler in spoiler tags?The red font was far better than the crap you pulled.Fecking hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

i only caught i half second glimpse of that spoiler but:

**** YOU YOU ****ING ****.
    i don't even know if i'll bother getting the game but really:
    **** YOU YOU ****ING ****.

the *'s probably remove the effect...but the feeling remains the same. can he be banned or shot or something for a spoiler like that?

• Advertisement

Ha ha, i pulled that out of my ass folks. The fact is, i've never played the game and I MADE THAT WHOLE THING UP ! HAHAHAHHAHA

Pwned :D

I was kinda hoping/thinking it might be a fake spoiler since Lex is a bit to sound (and aware of how pissed off people might get) to do something as nasty as that, also, the final boss/Riku thing sounded a bit silly. Nice one though ww)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

**** :dunno:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rofl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Well back onto the subject(pwnd by lex by the way), there's a FFX-2 preview disc thingy with unlimited saga that explains what's going on immediately before X-2 starts. It was in the international version of FFX, but that was only released in japan. You can download the japanese version from kazaa(it's called something like FFX epilouge or something), and I'd reccomend ye to do it.
    I've heard from american people that it's actualy very good, a couple said it was their favourite FF. But ye can hardly trust them yanks now, can ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

guys i very rarley like having to say stuff like this because 9 times out of 10 i dont have to, the RPG form is one of the best places to mod as i have only once had to do something like this before and i've never had to ban anyone (long may it continue)

however i would ask that if your going to post something like a spoiler (even if it is a joke) can you please use the spoiler tags and have some consideration for other posters. If you dont know how to use the spoiler tags then give me a shout and i'll show you how to use them or PM me and ask me to edit the post and make the post into a spoiler.

The form is for everyone's enjoyment so please im asking you in the future use the tags provided as i dont want a flame war breaking out over something as trivial as a joke. So if we all can make up and play nice i'll leave it slide this time

thanks guys
    AL][EN

Your loads of fun.

Spoilsport indeed!

Where was the harm, I was one of the people he fooled, and I loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

At the time i was PM'ed by a boards user and asked could i edit the thread and put in spoiler tags as the comment had p*ssed off other users and seemed a valid point as the post did have what i thought was the end of the game.

I'm glad it was only a joke take a bow you reeled us all in hook line and sinker bravo and that sort of stuff i dont mind jokes are jokes after all feel free by all means as i said before i very rarley get involved in these types of things but this seemed serious enough to start a flame war which is something that mods (no matter what board you post on) wont tolerate. I'd love to be able to just kick back and pay no attention to things like this but i cant and ive gotten PM's before says "jeez dude calm down it was a joke" all's i can say to you is what ive said to them:

this is what mods do sorry.

still no harm no foul was a good joke :D
    i'll re-edit the post since it isnt actually the end of the game

Advertisement