Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A request for help

Options
  • 16-02-2004 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

My friends:

I have a request. I am an 11th-grade student at Timpview High School, and I am writing a research paper about the Easter Rising of 1916 and its effects on the current political situation in Ireland.

As a part of the research paper, I am to conduct an interview with someone who is “considered knowledgeable in the general field.” My request is for help in seeking out someone who I could interview. If you know anyone who would or might be willing to answer some questions over e-mail, I would be very grateful for information on how to contact them over e-mail.

If you are able to help me, please contact me at ThePhantomPhanatic@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Advertisement