Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOOL fans article

• 16-02-2004 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Interesting Article here about tool and there fans. Can agree with some of his points. I'm a member of the Tool fan club and I can tell you right off the bat the majority of the members are self riteuous ****ers who think there jesus christ. So I gave up even talking to them. I can see why tool don't think there fans in america are as good as there fans in the rest of the world. They seem to prefer to play to international crowds. Well makes a good read. I am a big tool fan but I love there music. But I love so much other music too. Once again the american Dr. trying to solve all the worlds problems with he's worthless opinion a pretty stupid subject!!!

I lived there for 12 years and I have a hard to time going back the people are so ignorant. Only surpassed by the french!!! Oh boy gonna stir **** with that comment. Oh well **** it.

Have a read on the article tis worth it.

Peace...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

emmm....can we read the article? you must have forgot about posting a link while in the middle of your life story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Heres the link...

TOOL Fans

:p long day working on projects. My head is in the clouds at moment.

Peace....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Considering:

a) The site is advertising a link to "self-fellatio", and
    b) The author has fallen into the exact same trap as the very people he's criticising by assuming that his opinion is the only one in the world that actually matters...

...I'd go as far as to say: what an asshole. He's right sometimes, he's wrong sometimes, but he's still an asshole.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the author is a tool fan..

read the article again.. it's all a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jonhate

But just because the author is a Tool fan doesnt make him any less of an ass hole.;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

touche :)

but he's only ripping the piss out of the people who get offended and worked up over the article.. by writing the article..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

I realised that today it was all a joke!!! But to be honest the article has some truths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

That guy is such a tool.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by Mystic Fibrosis
    That guy is such a tool.......
    YOU MAKE MR. SNUGGLES CRY

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

b) The author has fallen into the exact same trap as the very people he's criticising by assuming that his opinion is the only one in the world that actually matters...
    [/B]

my opinion matters most. i dont want to read the article, so can someone gimme the jist of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Basically he was talking about how much he loves his Tool. Nothing much tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

dannymanic~fan.jpg
    This is a Tool fan. Do you really want to be a Tool fan?

ROFL!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Originally posted by mr_angry
    Considering:

a) The site is advertising a link to "self-fellatio",

The article is very intreaguing I must say...its kinda like a Jackie Chan movie once you seeit/watch it you have to copy it and always with the same results, you screaming and trying to manover(sp?) in odd ways.

Advertisement