Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband SLOOOOWWW

• 16-02-2004 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having extremely slow download speeds on IBB over the weekend and today? I called their number but nobody is home, only work 9am - 5:30pm, typical!

I have the 512kbps "Breeze Home Plus" package and am getting just above modem speed according to the Speed test at http://www.u.tv/speedtest/ . Ping rates are also in the region of 2000ms to boards.ie.

I'm on the Guinness Transmitter, James Street. Would be interested to hear if anyone else is having similar problems.

Ta ta.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

check any of the older threads. These problems are rampant at the moment, but should be fixed when the new 3.5ghz stuff is ready. Providing they are able to roll it out quickly, but that doesn;t seem likely. But who knows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

thanks, just saw the thread now.

Advertisement