Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQ3CL Fixtures this Sunday

Options
  • 25-09-2000 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

The map is dm6, the fixtures are below.

ACID v BiO @ 2p.m
    FH v Silent Death @ 3p.m
    7 v PS @ 4p.m *Postponed (will be played later this season)
    H v nD @ 5p.m

If any of the clans have trouble making these games could they please tell me then rather just not show up. Just reply here if there's any problems.

Btw it's Sunday 1st October, yer that's right 1 week biggrin.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

There might be two more clans wanting to enter. Yup yups clan and REgicide, is it too late for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

i've a feeling H and Silent Death will default games so we can bring those new clans in .... still tho I hope they prove me wrong biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

H will prove you wrong.....assuming nd will be able to have 4 players at UL, would it be possible to play on the lan if H get 4 down?

If nD agree to 4v4 on a lan then that's fine by me. Just email me at mhbreen@eircom.net to confirm both H's clan leader and nD's clan leader agree to playing it on a lan.

Please tell me what time you'll be playing at, and after the game tell send me demos, screenshots in irc.

The terms are : you play by all rules except the ping restrictions which will be amended for your game only if it's agreed by both sides, since I cannot gaurentee an IQ3CL admin will be there (possibly there might be someone to admin it).
    You must both get a screenshot and a demo otherwise the game will be void.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

Well are we too late

Yup Yup

Hows the click click

• Advertisement

Yup Yup - youre not too late, but do you have 4 players ....
    atm these Silent Death crowd havent emailed me back .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

Sorry my mutton headed clan cant make it

I am going to start a one man clan

aaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh PLOP

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

I must talk it over with zero tonight but id say the lan idea is good damo, the only problem is a shrtage of decent Quake III capable computers here at the moment

Advertisement