Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request: 10 pin Bowling Forum

Options
  • 16-02-2004 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

I've been wanting to request this for a while. What does everyone think of this idea? Don't actually know if there's enough bowlers on the forum for it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

jimmie_dale_gilmore_buscemi_bridges_goodman_lebowski.jpg
    Dementor, they're calling the cops- put the piece away!

(couldn't resist)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Does Monkey Bowling count?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

/me watches the ball roll down the gutter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Did you ever finish special bowling cup 3 in monkey ball 2? If I remember properly I could never do the one with the massive bend in the middle or the one where it was all contorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I did it, but only once. Savage savage hard. It was best being the big guy I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

As the nights turn into days and the days turn into weeks the subtleties of Monkey Ball truely become obvious. I've always stuck with baby because if you want to nail that elusive 0.1 using the quiff as a guide is the only way to go. I support this by the way as long as a monkey ball bowling competition is set up.

Advertisement