Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Garcia

Options
  • 17-02-2004 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard any of john garcia's projects after Kyuss?
    im looking for unida, hermano and the full slo burn album.

anyone heard them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Yep. The man has a gift.

The Slo Burn and Unida albums are available to traders. The Unida one especially is top class, Scott Reeder on bass too. There's also a live Unida cd doing the rounds which is worth hunting down. He's moved on from his Kyuss days, especially on the Unida album, he sings cleaner, less of the growl but it's all quality nonetheless. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

what u mean? available to traders, the only place i've seen 'em was on ebay.
    i hear the slo burn album comes in 2 versions, the australian one has 9 songs, i.e. all of there studio recordings. would love to get my hands on it.

does anyone know, what bsides are available of kyuss that are not included of their 'best of'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭girella

ya ive heard of and have the unida album and its top notch
    hes got a great voice

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

ive heard a few of his songs but i wont be a big fan or anything,but i was wondering what would ye all recomend for listening,any good songs or albums of his?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I have the Hermano album and it is quality. Very much a follow on from Kyuss.

Slo Burn's ep was great as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement