Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow Look at the response

Options
  • 25-09-2000 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Not getting much of a resonse on the recruitment. Maybe I need to try out for another clan. I have loads of experience playing all the fps's on the net and on LANs.I have been kicking ass on mplayer lineone (Quake 2).

I have 2 new members that are **** hot on a lan. I worked in a job before that we all did fug all. We played Q2 for 5 hours a day 5 days a week. As you can imagine we became a bit good.

So if you want someone with serious potential and a freaky rail contact me by visiting my web site. I know it is a bit duff but i have never made one before and did this one in about 2 hours.

Cheers Yup Yup a.k.a. The peoples Champion

Keep the quake scene alive in Ireland.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Hi, I cant play, but there are still some q2er's in Ireland, one lad has recently been trying to form a national Q2 team. If you want to see whats been going on, go to www.quake.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Why not just play on irish Q3 servers for a while?
    You can actually show how good you are, and get to know the irish players and clans at the same time.

Check out servers here: http://www.ign.ie/servers/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

I did not make myself clear sorry. I play quake 3 and as i understand it from the board there are no Q3 servers in ireland. If there are could someone tell me where they are?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

vishnu.ign.ie
    games1.iol.ie

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

vishnu.ign.ie:27961 (duel server)

[This message has been edited by Illkillya (edited 26-09-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Ah cmon Yupyup. Look at the post before yours by me:

[This message has been edited by Paladin (edited 26-09-2000).]

Well i went into the servers but there was no one in there. When i go into games1.iol.ie
    it starts and then crashes?

Have they upgraded to 1.25?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

yeah, i had the same problem with vishnu.ign.ie and games1.iol.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

they;re not 1.25 cos everyone thinks its ghey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

i wonder how many people there are that think it's ghey that have read Leemon's editorial on PQ about the new point release, aside from being an arogant kinda guy about his own righteosness (sp?) he does have a few good points.....

i don't think that 1.25 will be that bad once people have gotten a little more used to it and it has gone solid, and of course, the mods have been made compatible. after all, it is a beta.....

Bl00dy typos

[This message has been edited by Carnage (edited 27-09-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

You need to remove any pk3 files which are not maps/models and turn autodownloading on to download the osp mod on vishnu/games1

<< Arf Arf >>

Cheers

Still no one in the servers

Ping = 120

which is not bad for my lame phone line,

Eircom, puh you swine

Advertisement