Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola V600 flip phone

• 17-02-2004 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

What ya think of this? Really want to go from a 3510i to this but i hear the texting is a pain in the ass. Any light on this? Nokias are easily the best for ease of use but this new motorola is so slick looking.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

is it for sale yet ?

see here
    previous post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Dont know. I was just going by the o2 website. Really want it. Just hope its not awkward as **** to use. Ya know the way with a nokia, its *press menu button* and its all there. I hate complicated stuff and hope this phone is just as easy to use as a nokia.

what sparked my interest in that phone - was an O2 Chrimbo offer, but of course we all know that was bull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭mrblack

My local o2 shop in Lucan has them for sale at present. My wife got a V525 as an upgrade and typing out texts with it is easy with itap-motorolas version of T9. Its not quite as easy/quick as the T9 on my siemens S45. But it beats tapping out the words.

• Advertisement

im scared to buy one. Its motorola and its bound to have crap texting and just not be as easy to use unlike nokia

EDIT: If someone gets one and uses one...let me know fo sho! :)

same position as yourself Ronaldo7

Only ever owned 1 motorola (everything else has been Nokia) , a Startac, and what an awful phone it was ! I've played around with a few of the clam phones, the old ones, and none ever had T9 . So I'm wary on buying one. Must see if I can dig up some reviews of it.

Must see if I can dig up some reviews of it.

Its a mission...most u get are one liners...any luck shoot them this way man.

Cheers...
    :)

PS: It looks soooo good...:dunno:

Advertisement