Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do we need a new mod?

• 17-02-2004 1:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭

Let's get rid off bombidol. It occured to me in one of the other post that somebody complained about a topic being mentioned that should have containeed spoilers. The current mod bombidol has not posted in this forum since 30-11-03, nearly 3 months ago. I say we get a new mod. Nero gets my vote. If bombidol was ever around he could move this thread to a relavent admin section.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

i agree
    A mod who hasnt posted in 3 months should get the push.
    that being said im not voting for you davye devil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Although I volunteered my services a week ago, I also tend to agree with Exit in the sense that we probably don't need a second one. That was the first unintentional spoiler post we've had since I accidently posted one up in August last year! :)

Nero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Have to agree with Nero slightly that on the whole the Wrestling posters are well behaved :) Still I guess it couldn't hurt to have a new mod because you never know who is going to come along

Well traffic has increased significantly, especially since the WWE Dublin posts came up ;)

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I dont really mind but that post "at long last" really has my blood boiling!:mad:
    I'm sure i'll simmer down later.

Anyone know where Bombidol is?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I Know him personally! Does anyone want me to contact him and see what the story is? Imo, the mod thing is ok, but I do think people are getting aggrivated at the constant leak of spoilers... But most of it is by newbies, so they'll learn, but i would be handy if a mod could throw in a spoiler tag on those few that require them but dont have em'.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i wouldnt mind doing it, im around most of the time. more than 1 mod would be good as no-one is around 24/7 (having mods is "not a bad thing its a good thing" and if you dont know who said that u shouldnt be reading this.

Originally posted by Hanza
    I Know him personally! Does anyone want me to contact him and see what the story is? Imo, the mod thing is ok, but I do think people are getting aggrivated at the constant leak of spoilers... But most of it is by newbies, so they'll learn, but i would be handy if a mod could throw in a spoiler tag on those few that require them but dont have em'.

Hanza

Admittidly the leak of spoilers due inconsiderate **** tends to piss people off (and in some cases, people leave boards). I'd be more than happy to help out if i can. :)

Nero

id also like to add that i dont trust nero. think about it, he's always posting, but u never see him in the users browsing this forum section, whatsupwitdat.

• Advertisement

you forgot to put yer hands on yer hips when sayin "whatsupwitdat"

I have my status on non-disclosed, basically cos i think it looks like cack when i leave the boards site on all night at work, it also stops people PMing, and then getting pissed off when they don't get a response :)

I'd call it common sense ;)
    Nero

ahh ninja style:ninja:

Exactly, besides, you're kinda calling the kettle black ;)
    Mwhahah, gonna be PMing you in a sec about somethin so...

Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

if a new mod is being assigned i support nero for it as hes always posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Im here every single day, I dont post much here anymore cause im so busy with the band. The board doesnt need another mod, as theres little or no trouble. And you dont see the threads and posts i delete on a regular basis. theres plenty of, "Wrestling is for Queers" topics that dont see the light of day in this forum cause im on my tippy toes!
    But moan away! it does you good to get it out of your system

gar

Can't say fairer than that :)
    We can safely close this chapter!

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

LO LO Gar...

Good to see that misfits avatar lurking around these here boards again....

:) Zup man?

Hanza

Advertisement