Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat clear + iol no limits

Options
  • 24-09-2000 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Is any 1 else having a lot of probs with esat clear?? I am having probs such as : very bad lag and engaged tone in the evening.
    If any 1 else who is connect 2 esat clear is having any probs,post a reply saying what the problems are.( I am going 2 conplain and send this post along with it).
    P.s put ur fully name at the bottom of ur post.

Derek Mc Donnell

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

I get the same ****. I don't care about their pings, I don't play games on it but in the evenings I get engaged tones from 9ish to 10 or even longer. It's slightly improved, I was on the phone to them and they've acknowledged that it's a problem on their side and they're going to fix it "soon".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Rapier-q3

here here.....

John Close

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Aye - it's pants! I'm getting engaged tones regularly and the speeds are diabolical mad.gif

Davitt Waldron

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

When i contacted them a few months back they didn't support ISDN with iol nolimits. I doubt its changed since then.

I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, its just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Does anyone know if Esat Clear will support ISDN dial up and/or if there is a nolimits type ISDN dial up in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

have to say lads that I never really have a problem connecting, the odd time and by odd i mean say once a week or so, i get an engaged tone, but by in large its fine.

Ro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

im on a 15mb conction to the net atm tongue.gif

its cool

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I've heard that it is possible to get flat rate ISDN with them, a higher charge or something, I'll be checking it out very soon... ATM, if I try connecting with the ISDN, it won't connect. Watch this space wink.gif

Advertisement