Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The fundamental difference between a Jerk and a FIZZYJERK(tm)

Options
  • 23-09-2000 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Having had the joy of ignoring these boards for quite a while I just thought I'd spout some sh!t here ...

Having read a few threads of late I seem to sense a certain element of FIZZYJERK-POWER (a bit like girl-power yet less pleasing to the eye) among a certain element of the posters.

I just thought I'd distinguish what I view to be the fundemental differences between a regular-jo JERK, and a superior quality FIZZYJERK

A normal jo-jerk is just some1 who pretty much keeps to themselves while still having opinions that may conflict with others he/she still manages to generally GET ALONG!!

But a FIZZYJERK is some stuck-up pretensious tight-ass gimp-b0y-head-muppet who goes off spouting apparently profound enlightening comments in an effort to shine and seem somewhat superior to the average-jo-jerk.

These FIZZYJERKS are indeed in the dark as to their true impact on our lives and are somewhat living in possibly a greater fantasy world than quake itself by viewing themselves has having a somewaht superior existence and believing they exist on a socially more desirable level than those who they attempt to 'DISS'.

while the sky may look nice, and the ground may appear solid ... im losing the run of myself here .... g'bye

ps. im quite the fizzyjerk as damo is bound to point out

[This message has been edited by madyoke (edited 24-09-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

according to your definition, you're a fizzyjerk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Ill prolly never say this again but...
    'shot

LOL

perhaps the idiotic paladin should look at the date of my post, and the date he edited his

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Nah, I saw this thread earlier, Pal posted before mr.fizzyjerk edited.

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 24-09-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Ya!

I posted at 12.02 am lad.
    Use yer fizzy head wink.gif<--nerd smiley for damo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

what a fuucking nerd...

i obviously failed to de'cipher the nerd tongue you employed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭madyoke

hUp ya go dere boyo!

go wannnn d VOR

'what a fuucking nerd...'

fioghtin words!

i love quake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭madyoke

i dont even play quake myself

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Man you is trippin'.

play quake, you fake
    give me, a break
    not this, headache
    no sense, you make
    your pills, please take.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 High_Ping_King

tee hee

[This message has been edited by High_Ping_King (edited 28-09-2000).]

Advertisement