Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clicksilver down Again

• 17-02-2004 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

Clicksilver has been down again for me since last night at around 11pm and is still not back on this morning. Anyone else have this problem? Its become an all too regular accurance of late. Im on the Tycor exchange in Waterford.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

I've had no downtime in the last couple of days, so it may be a more localised problem than the previous ones. I'm in Bray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Mickger,
    I'm also on the waterford Tycor exchange but on Eircom BB and I have never had any problems. It could very well be your settings as it doesn't seem like this is a regular occurrence for anybody else.

Do you receive any specific error message upon an attempted connection? Any relevant details would help.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Did you contact UTV support? At the very least they should be able to tell you if there are any local problems in your area.

Advertisement