Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for bedroom wardrobe company in Kildare

Options
  • 17-02-2004 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Any recommendations? Need to get fitted wardrobes in one bedroom.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Try Sliderobes, they have branches around the country.
    Port Laoise would probably be your nearest showroom.
    www.sliderobes.com

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

are these sliderobes any good? I'm basically just looking to get wardrobes fitted either side of where the chimney breast passes through the room in the alcoves. Would they be suitable for that sort of thing?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Yes, to both questions.
    They are not cheap though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭pipers

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

Originally posted by pipers
    www.cashandcarrykitchens.com

Yes very good for the money. I'm awaiting 3 double wardrobes inc. a drawer unit. All that for about €1k. Only problem is they don't fit the units. It is supply and deliver only. They can recommend a fitter if you need one.

Cal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Originally posted by Cal67
    Yes very good for the money. I'm awaiting 3 double wardrobes inc. a drawer unit. All that for about €1k. Only problem is they don't fit the units. It is supply and deliver only. They can recommend a fitter if you need one.

Cal.

I thought they would supply the fitter if you needed one. That's a whole different ball game if thats what you say is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

Unless their policy has changed recently I feel they do not directly employ fitters.

Cal.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭aarymark

try Robe design their in the enterprize centre kildare town supplyed and fitted mine done a great job 045522474

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Cosmic kitchens.They do wardrobes also,did bedroom for me and did a great job.They are in Naas.

Advertisement