Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom ADSL Business Pricing

• 17-02-2004 11:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I searched all over the eircom site and on Google and I can't seem to locate the Eircom ADSL business pricing scheme. All they have is the €39.99 offer pasted on every page that mentions Broadband.

I simply want to know what the price of their 1 MB ADSL line is since the new pricing has come in, and also I want to know if they offer a 2 MB connection.

If they don't offer 2 MB ADSL, I'm sure one of the providers out there does. I assume ESAT are the only company with the (limited) capacity to offer this.

Anyway, if anyone could point me to a link, or backup their prices with a link, that would be great, especially in the case of 2 MB ADSL.

Thanks again,

Serb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

Here you go:
    http://www.eircom.ie/About/Activities/pending.pdf

1Mbit will be cheaper but it will have a 12gig DL cap.

2Mbit will cost what 1Mbit costs today (204 including VAT), with no DL cap.

Still has 256 up though.

Can someone rewrite the sticky post will all the prices? Up until recently, it's been a really great post to look at when comparing prices.
    Maybe a new sticky with the updated prices would be nice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Originally posted by muffen
    Here you go:
    http://www.eircom.ie/About/Activities/pending.pdf

1Mbit will be cheaper but it will have a 12gig DL cap.
    Whats the point of getting 1Mb/s when there is a 12GB cap on it??, what a pile of crap!, you can break it in 2 days :mad:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

better off getting the Esat business DSL if you can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

Originally posted by Serbian
    I searched all over the eircom site and on Google and I can't seem to locate the Eircom ADSL business pricing scheme. All they have is the €39.99 offer pasted on every page that mentions Broadband.
    www.adsl.ie (sickening, isn't it?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Looking through the link on Meffens post and it would appear that there is indeed at least one person in eircom with a finely tuned sense of the ridiculous. Not only are they prepared to talk about people with other providers choosing to dial a number so as to route through eircom rather than their usual provider but
    The designated carrier select prefix number for the company is 13666

Well its either that or a sudden outbreak of honesty down Stephens Green way

• Advertisement
Advertisement