Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook Express Gayage

Options
  • 17-02-2004 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭

Recently i've noticed that when i check back over a few emails i've sent, that the text repeats itself twice or three times over when it's sent. What the hell is wrong? Ok for instance, if i send myself an email as a test that says:

blah test blah

It comes back in an email saying:

blah test blah
    blah test blah
    blah test blah

And no, i'm not copy and pasting it all myself... any ideas people? This is really annoying as im trying to get people interested in my petition for another trek convention in ireland and this really isn't helping. Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Garbage moved here. Any more and I'll throw the bloody lot in.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭ando

you need to reduce the size of that sig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭PcP

That sig is just annoying, makes me scroll far too much to read replies.
    Dunno about that mail problem, try writing a third of your message and see if it fills in the blanks :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

haven't heard of that problem before tbh, try using another client to make sure it's an OE problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

There that should be better. I'm more worried about my printer now, i tried using an ink refill kit for the first time and followed the instructions to the letter. And now the printer wont print properly, and the ink cartradges seem to be leaking ink now.... from the printhead. Damn... what do i do? :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement