Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why i dont like Q3

Options
  • 30-09-2000 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I've played this game and at first i thought it was great. BUt after about 7 months of playing it constantly online it just started to repeat itself over and over. A lot of the Point release's that ID put out made thing worse not better. Ive been out of the Q3 scene now for about 4-5 months so maybe it has changed but i doubt it. Doom and Q2 where brilliant games. The gameplay was great. Sure the graphics in Q3 are probably just about the best i have ever seen but the gameplay is just not there. It is way to predictable. Maybe some people like that but i dont.

And by the way YUP_YUP I was actually a good player, maybe not as good as you but i was a challenge to be up against without sending ten rockects down the hall in the hope of hitting someone...
    That is another reason why i dont like Q3 people can justshoot out all their ammo and kill a few people and be contenders for winning the match. With no real skill in the firstplace.

All the best

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by THE DESTROYER:
    That is another reason why i dont like Q3 people can justshoot out all their ammo and kill a few people and be contenders for winning the match

Surely the point of the game is to shoot out your ammo, kill some people, and try to win the game or come as near to it as you can??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Em, why don't you mind your own business and let ppl who like the game play it without your nonsensical posts clogging up the boards?

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

I challenge you to a doom duel "DESTROYER". pld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 THE DESTROYER

Any time Gerry i'll look forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

i bet you werent, as you say, "a good player"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

WHY THE FÚCK DID YOU USE A SUN-GLASSES SMILEY, THE DESTROYER?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

the destroyer is actually a bottle of bucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

I take your point and then I stick it in your eye.

Yaaaaaaaaaaa

Advertisement