Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15 games to play in 31 days

Options
  • 17-02-2004 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭

im playing in the irish premier division with bohemians and i have gone to a lot of cup replays (4-5 maybe ) and done very well in all the cups (winning all except the league cup, i got to the semis ) im also in the group stages of the champs league. Becasue of this the dates of a lot of my league games have been changed and in 4 games behind every1 else. But instead of giving me more time to play the games over, the games are just played on different days within the same amount of time.Meaning im goin to have to play a couple of games back to back without a days rest . Is there still the option to postpone games in champ manager anymore ?
    should i fix it so i dont train at all any more , because the players will need a lot of rest ?

what should I do ??? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

you should make sure all your reserves are training with your first teamers.
    You also need to decide which matches are the most important to you, champs league vs domestic league I suppose, then field the strongest team possible.

You could tweak your training to reduce the amount of physical type stuff, like weights/sprints/5-a-side large pitch so that your player dont get too tired.

apart from that maybe try to increase your squad size/depth with free signings if possible?
    gl!

Advertisement