Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you looking forward to most in Football Manager?

Options
  • 17-02-2004 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭

Having read some of the features that should be in the game. the most thing i looking forward is more interaction and media.

The manager mind games features sounds very interesting.

So what would you like to see in the game.

One feature be be be able to review the major and minor concerns of the players in one screen. Its a pain in the arse to click on each player to see whether anything is bothering.

A screen with 3 coloums Players Name,Minor Concers and Major Concerns would be ideal.

So vagga i hope to see that in FM2005.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Realism.
    Seeing stuff happening that would realistically occur in real life footie.
    The worst thing to see is a player being sold for silly money, or something totally unrealistic caused by a limited match engine or bad programming that has you shouting at the PC "thats just stupid!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

definetly the 2D clip from agents of players. thats gona be mighty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

the selling players for rediculous money gets to me too. Last season Juve bought christian Chivu for 45 million, 3 months later they were in liquidation!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

a little of topic so sorry.

I remember playing premier manager all those yrs ago, you had complete control of stadium development. Now I realise this unrealistic, but it was always a gripe of mie that CM hadn't a better interface for this. Anyone else have thoughts on this...

Originally posted by midget lord
    the selling players for rediculous money gets to me too. Last season Juve bought christian Chivu for 45 million, 3 months later they were in liquidation!!!

u bought chivu for less than a quarter of that didnt u ;)

• Advertisement

something id like to see added to the game is feeder clubs ,so if ur listening MR V aggabond

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by uberwolf
    a little of topic so sorry.

I remember playing premier manager all those yrs ago, you had complete control of stadium development. Now I realise this unrealistic, but it was always a gripe of mie that CM hadn't a better interface for this. Anyone else have thoughts on this...

The thing is though, you're the manager not the owner. Personally I prefer the way it is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

The transfer system ......you have to offer 3-5 times the worth of the player just to have your bid accpted your talking like 50 million for steven gerrard in cm4 :eek: i really hope they fix that....and the fact NO ONE but no one would buy any of your players

And im most looking forword to the improved interface *looks great* and mind games

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

an option to renew all contracts in one go :D

also, the manager mind games will be classic :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

i'd like the ability to slag off retarded defensive teams like Celta Vigo who draw against me 0-0 twice in the CL, having 2 shots on goal to my 37 spread over the two legs... grrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

oh and i cant wait for tottenham to be **** again. :)

Advertisement