Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iq3cl games

Options
  • 01-10-2000 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

cheers to everyone who turned up this weekend : acid,bio,fh,nd,ps,se7en I appreciate ya input into the league. Irish Rangers explained to me why they didn't have a team and they will play their match on wednesday which is fair enuff they joined at a very short notice.
    H didn't bother themselves to turnup, I was hoping to be disproved on this :/ Anyway H r docked 5 points and if they default again they're out of the league and banned from future seasons. We wanna crack down on defaults from now on cause it wrecks peoples heads. nD put a lot of effort into arranging themselves and turning up for this game to get it back in their face ... which is a shame.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

sorry daddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Yeah, played etc. all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Yhea Good games lads.
    Well played to all who turned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

gg etc.

here M1ke, the nD listing on the iq3cl page is missing out Sonic, Guinnessman and Wario.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

collie left for amsterdam on sunday and my phone got cut-off. I apologise to nD that they didn't get a game and i know its a ****ty feeling sitting there waiting for a game that never happens but here... OH MIKE!?!? MIKE?!?! YO DUDE! If you ban H from some future season does that mean we have to make-up a new clan to compete? Is that it? You ban the clan Hurlin so we have to make up a new clan called Gurlin? It'd be fine cos our other love apart from the GAA is the GEE so... Is it? Or what? Please give me a detailed break-down on how you would go about banning H outta this Irish Quake3 League thats "just for abit of fun, lads, you know lads, its just a abit of fun ffs... ya know? lads? sure Q50 just wants to make afew buds here in ireland lads, ya know? lads? ya know, just abit of a laff lads, eh?"

[G]Vorosha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Well done mike on your first week.

Vorosha.. shut up please. You know very well that hes just a bit pished off cos everyone went to the trouble of getting games going.

And you better turn up for next weeks game v's Se7en or we'll come down to yur countray GAA pitch and knock yahs about with a slithor and some muck smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

you let us down vor.....i mean COME ON man, i thought you were more than just a troll....maybe i was wrong....maybe i was wrong m8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Andy & Co.,

cheers for dropping Q50, hard luck in the game, ye can make up for it when Chris and Nicky come back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

yeah, soz, bit pished off myself, missing the game. eircom are to blame (not me for not paying my bills ;P ). j/k, k? soz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I think my sarcasm detector just blew up...

• Advertisement
Advertisement