Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola Unlocker

• 17-02-2004 5:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Dont suppose anyone came accros one? Planning on geting a foreighn motorola v300 and need to get it unlocked asap when i get it....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 davr

I unlocked a motorola through this site:

http://www.unlockitnow.com/

hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menka

Now the best motorola software is developed by www.victorgsm.com but it doesnot support V300 unlocking but flashing. And i think for one unit is not "interesting" spendind 600 euros :)
    So the only solution is unlocking by a motorola server, requesting a code for your IMEI.
    Take care cause at the moment all the motorola servers are down.
    There was only one server and lots of resellers,and now is DOWN. and all the resellers you find browsing the web are working offline. So most of them has no codes and others has a big database with IMEI and CODE but not for all, just the ones they could stored..so they are selling just the ones they have.
    The problem is that most of them are not telling and people are sending money to them...and then they tell poeple to wait till there is a solution. I think that is cheat!
    So take care who you send your money. At the moment we havent find a working reseller.

Advertisement