Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who like the Blitzball mini-game?

Options
  • 17-02-2004 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Just wondering who thought that Blitzball was a welcomed aspect of FF-X and FF X-2.

Was Blitzball Good or Bad 4 votes

Blitzball was Excellent
    0% 0 votes
    Blitzball was Sucked
    100% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

My eyes, oh god, my eyes. They're bleeding now, are you happy?

Everytime you do the whole big red text thing, god kills a bunny by pushing exploding kittens filled with aids, herpes and anthrax down their throats. Did you know that? :mad:

Learn to write in plain white, normal sized text ffs. You can use VB, go you, most of boards can to, but we don't feel the need to show it off :rolleyes:

For gods sake man, think of the kittens and bunnies will ya?

And yes, blitzball is a good laugh for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

did play it, only the one game you had to do much prefare the tetra master

swollen testicle with regards to your sig all the final fantasies you say? the question do you have FF XI like me (insert evil laugh here) I await to be shot down by you saying yes oh yeah

Advertisement