Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Advice?

• 17-02-2004 6:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭

Hey does anyone know a good site for relatively cheap high quality monitors that will deliver in Ireland?

Whether they are 2nd hand or new. Looking for a good 19" or 22" CRT. Don't fancy spending e400-e600 for it though. Cheers for any help.

BloodBath

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,582 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

try www.elara.ie their irish and delivery is 9.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,654 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Sorry BloodBath that my advice to post a thread in the wanted boards hasn't worked out for you yet

There were a good few 21" Dell (Trinitron) monitors advertised last year (including the one that I bought) on the for sale board. Maybe the wanted board doesn't get too many visitors :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Yah elara have a few good ones but I'm sure I could pick them up cheaper elsewhere. I like the Iiyama Vision Master Pro 454 19" but at e440 it's a tad pricey for a 19" monitor. I'm looking for something of that quality at a lower price although i'd be willing to pay that much for a 22".

Cheers unkel. Been checking the for sale board but so far no luck. Will be ordering everything tomorrow or thursday so outta time 4 that I think.

BloodBath

Advertisement