Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanx to the GREAT response last time thought i'd post another topic - IR RECRUITMENT

Options
  • 30-09-2000 3:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

thanks for the response last time lads and ladies, jokes are more than welcome but if you have a grudge that you are just aching to get off your chest then please set up a topic about it already ffs cool.gif

Yes we are recruiting again, for what must be the greatest clan of all time - at least namewise anyway ;-) -

i know some of you have been and gone from [IR] some of you under not great circumstances, others leaving for what they thought were better offers, maybe the clan u were going to had a better VHI plan, or offered bonuses we could not match, along with share options... who knows......

but now we here at [IR] after extensive research into the mind of the average quake3 playing person at the age of whatever age you are when you read this post, have found that people at this age (whatever age you are when you read this post) are more inclined to seek good quality clans that are established and offer them security and a good wage... in other words... de de de dededededede .... [IR]

now tmes as they may be [IR] might always be considered to be the Jordans of the Quake3 world, doing well, coming in 5th or 6th after every league but during that league pulling off some spectacular results through passion, pride and in the knowledge that they were the underdogs to begin with so if they could just win they would humiliate the opposition for an age to come hehe, MUHUHAHAHAHAHAH........ awwwwwwweee my eyes are watering at the memories *snif* *snif*

so if this is what you are looking for then you have come to the right place, cuz this is where you will find:
    loyalty that has no bounds.......
    greatness that has no limits.........
    passion for quake3 that knows no equal....

if you are genuine in your efforts to seek stardom amoung the greatness of [IR] then you can email me.....

WickedWyverne@hotmail.com

regards

Wyverne

Im Going to Thrash you to within an Inch of your Life.....................
    AND THEN TAKE THAT INCH!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

how long did that take you to type? i feel it was work in vain, judging on my lack of wanting to read it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

nerd

Im Going to Thrash you to within an Inch of your Life.....................
    AND THEN TAKE THAT INCH!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

OMFG

N

If the bottom falls out of your world, take Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    nethousegames

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

dunno if i'd be available for all the matchs as they're sunday afternoons, but if you're short on members, i can move about and shoot a bit.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

damo you troll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

look at zeros thread collecting irish player names etc..
    and approach any players that are clan less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

shot

Advertisement