Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Trilogy 30euro

• 17-02-2004 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭

www.dvdsoon.com are taking pre-orders at the minute for the box set.
    This is no doubt the cheapest you'll ever get it.
    It's also worth noting my Two Towers SE came in a nice hard cover, so I'm hoping this one will be in a better quality cover than the region 2 one as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭silent

don't forget that dvdsoon charges you CC immediately when you order even for preorders but they are a great shop to deal with and the free shipping is very quick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by patch
    It's also worth noting my Two Towers SE came in a nice hard cover, so I'm hoping this one will be in a better quality cover than the region 2 one as well.

The Two Towers is New Line, whereas Star Wars is Fox. So I don't really know what you are basing the above hope on. The one to base judgements on would be the Indy boxset, which although not flimsy isn't that great.
    But even that said Indy is Paramount, so we may get an impressive case like Alien Quadrilogy, which is Fox.

Btw what the price when you posted? Dvdsoon can change preorder prices erratically and it's CAD$62.98 atm which is €37.50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Originally posted by Makaveli
    The Two Towers is New Line, whereas Star Wars is Fox. So I don't really know what you are basing the above hope on. The one to base judgements on would be the Indy boxset, which although not flimsy isn't that great.
    But even that said Indy is Paramount, so we may get an impressive case like Alien Quadrilogy, which is Fox.

Btw what the price when you posted? Dvdsoon can change preorder prices erratically and it's CAD$62.98 atm which is €37.50.

My point was, that canada seems to have better quality packaging on their boxsets.
    When I ran the price through the converter last week, it came up at 32, my guess is, the more pre-orders they get the higher the price will climb.
    Thanks for your comments though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭SteM

I'm tempted by this but may wait until it's released to see what price CD Wow sell it for.

The packaging on R1 version of FOTR & TTT was better that R2, but then I've seen R2 releases with better packaging than R1 so we won't know until closer to the time.

Advertisement