Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 3 is the worst game ever made

Options
  • 27-09-2000 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Evryone who agrees say YES............

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 THE DESTROYER

YES

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Soren

.....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

What are you doing here then tosser. You are just not good enough to play it. You probably like UT. Yes great lets send 10 rockets down a corridor and hope you hit someone. The rest of us with an ounce of skill enjoys what is one of the most polished games of our times. We dont go into other lobbies and spout sh1t.

Many Regards
    Yup Yup (The peoples champion)
    Your master

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

well said bai. Yer ghey destroyer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

as a game Q3A is great!!! the only thing i have against it is that it stole all my q2 players :*(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

'THE DESTROYER' is the worst name ever made...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

SHOT, damo biggrin.gif

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Originally posted by THE DESTROYER:
    Evryone who agrees say YES............

Troll. Sh1t-stirrer. Whatever you call it yourself.

- Munch
    - Sh33r l33tn35$, i tell you
    - Fortress.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Poppy****!
    Everyone knows the worst game ever made is in fact "Turrican" on the Megadrive/SNES, and in a close second place comes "Shadow of the Beast" also on the SEGA Megadrive.
    Once you come back out of your seisure, all you want to do is kill the people who made them.

Q3 isn't at all bad.

bleh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Shut up. He should have added "...everyone who disagrees say NO."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Borric

Turrican was a classic on the C64

and the last ninja series greatest games ever made

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

The worst game ever was Zelda on the NES.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Greatest 2 games ever made were Beach Head 1 and Impossible Mission and anyone who's old enough to remember the Arthur Pendragon series of games. (TinCool in Retro mode again)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Best game ever made : QUAKE(1&2 - Q3 is abit **** but hopefully pro-mode will change that)!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Nope, the best was Boulderdash, but Beach head was pretty cool.

Worst? Xwing V Tie-fighter (How long until I get flamed for that one I wonder.... smile.gif..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by Borric:
    Turrican was a classic on the C64

and the last ninja series greatest games ever made
    Well I ain't dissin' Ninja games... Is that the one where you get an isometric view of a 'park' where you get to stab Cops with ninja stars?
    That ruled smile.gif

....but don't we all know the feeling of driving to town and suddenly realizing you still have your barn boots on....or reaching over to pick up carrots at the store and having alfalfa fall out of your hair.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

My, how quickly the topic has changed cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

But surely E.T. on Atari/Amiga was the worst game ever confused.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 THE DESTROYER

I've played this game and at first i thought it was great. BUt after about 7 months of playing it constantly online it just started to repeat itself over and over. A lot of the Point release's that ID put out made thing worse not better. Ive been out of the Q3 scene now for about 4-5 months so maybe it has changed but i doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

destroyer - if ure serious then what u need is a good clan match. i don't enjoy those muppety games on public english ffa servers at all usually. but a good 4v4 is very nice. sometimes insta, clanarena, duelling etc can be good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 x0n

Originally posted by Dead{o}Santa:
    Poppy****!
    Everyone knows the worst game ever made is in fact "Turrican" on the Megadrive/SNES, and in a close second place comes "Shadow of the Beast" also on the SEGA Megadrive.
    Once you come back out of your seisure, all you want to do is kill the people who made them.

Q3 isn't at all bad.

I must correct you here -- "Shadow of the Beast" (by Psygnosis, wasn't it?) was ahead of it's time in it's use of innovative flattened, 2 frame, 4 colour sprites and wicked Left2Right (tm) scrolling action. Many a time did I sit back controlling one clump of twitching pixels' actions against several other inactive clumps of pixels.

Turrican, on the other hand, was completely sh*t.

- x0n

Writing a Haiku,
    in seventeen syllables,
    is very diffic.

PGP KeyId: 0x08D63965

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Originally posted by _CreeD_:
    Worst? Xwing V Tie-fighter (How long until I get flamed for that one I wonder.... smile.gif..)
    Until I read it!
    Ahh jaysus I loved X-wing Vs Tie fighter.
    Not as good as its predecessors in terms of 1 player fun, but Id love to play ANYONE in it networked :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

The FANJ sucks the Monkeys Nipple with what you think about Quake 3!

Advertisement