Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Common are Aimbots

Options
  • 30-09-2000 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

its built into 1.25, just type in r_aimbot 1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

He's called Koopa tongue.gif

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

There a rumour Jaden uses one too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

Omg I played this guy this morning, he muttered aimbot and prolly thinks ive one

<< Arf Arf >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

Did he? OMG Did he bai? omg omg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Rapier-q3

MY AIMBOT IS CALLED "PAUDIE ™". HE IS A VERY GOOD AIMBOT, IN FACT HE IS GOOD WITH 10 PINTS AND A 300PING, IN FACT HE IS SOOOO GOOD THAT I FEED HIM WITH WEEDKILLER TO STOP HIM BEING SO GOOD, SO I WONT GET ACCUSED OF BEING AN AIMBOT WHORE LIKE THE FABULOUSLY BRILLIANT M1RV WHO THRIVES ON BEING SO AIMBOTTIDNESS ACCUSED LIKE A **** NINJA WHORE FROM HELL. THANK YOU.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Isnt drunkeness just the ****in bizniz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

slightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yup Yup, I suggest you take the red pill, and have a look at some of the CPL demos from www.quake.ie and see just how far the rabbit hole of skill goes.

Or you could just take the blue pill and continue to womble on about aimbots. smile.gif

....but don't we all know the feeling of driving to town and suddenly realizing you still have your barn boots on....or reaching over to pick up carrots at the store and having alfalfa fall out of your hair.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

Womble I think not. A simple question my friend. Just wanted peoples thoughts on the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by Sico:
    He's called Koopa tongue.gif

nah apparently he has some sort of magical fridge... although after two years he might have moved on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Right, right... and what pill is that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Yes, I use an Aimbot. I admit it now.

It's called a Sloshbot, but it'not very useful. It only works on DM3, and even then, only sometimes. On every other level it misses a barn door at five paces, falls into the lava (even if there is no lava on the level), and moans about lag (i.e. any connect it has to play on that's slower than LAN).

smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Yup_yup, here are my thoughts on aimbots:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I'm hungry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

lol,best reply i ever saw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

LOL RAPIER BAI!
    Slosh and Jaden - stop holding hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

No I ment commen

Howaya ma

lol

Advertisement