Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nbnbbnvnv

Options
  • 03-10-2000 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

lo, if ppl dont care about winning, why moan about good players joining another clan ?
    if i was playing "for fun" i wouldnt care which team i played for or against.

some people sound liek they have a secret agenda...?

i think the scene here is still so small, and the more people we can get from other contries the better.

btw, frag4, gg.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

True Ser, but if foreign ppl do join other clans then da ppl who wanted to play for fun in da first place dont get a game

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Hey Chris, when you home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

girls, girls, girls - this can all be settled with a RL and abit of body armour! wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

The community is small here alright chris, but the teams are reasonably even, and a league isnt worth playing if one clan constantly snatches ninjas. It's no fun to play against them, rivalry/competition is pointless because the "hired guns" will win everything for them, and the original team now sitting on the bench gets to shove it up everyone elses nose. When that happens, there is no point in BIO/nD/7/FH etc practising. Anyway fair play to PS, they sorted it out, so ........

Lads, throw ure details on the playerlist thread please, it only takes a second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

well i think quake50 should be allowed to play, the whole thing kinda sucks. if was anyone elss its ok, but because he is kinda good, ppl moan...PS was short on players so need to find new ones, the now played there game with 3 players. if this wasnt allowed it should have been put in the rules at the start, and if PS are not allowed, then i dont think other clans should be. noone said anything about BIOs players...

new players are always needed, and i think that it is great that ppl like quake50 are intrested in playing in a irish league, let them all join, would make it more intresting.

or lets keep it 100% irish...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Why England have divisions is to cater for 'ninja' players from all different countries. With Ireland's small player base theres not enoough players to have divisions. Divisions are there to make things even.

Or we could do it another way, we could have the ninja squads in a division all on their own.. wont that be fun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

ya cool idea eric and seven can go in the not ninja one biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Lads, just talking about Q50 and not the general "forigen player situation" I think that from now PS just dont need him.

Last week it would have been handy to have a 4th player in the 7 game but if Q50 had played it would have caused huge arguement.

Now Nicky is back , Chris is home on Thursday and Tom some time this weekend we have our 1st team again and just dont need any outside players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I moved my post to m1kes thread.
    http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum7/HTML/005976.html

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 04-10-2000).]

Advertisement