Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playing q3 @4.00am

Options
  • 04-10-2000 4:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Am i the only madman in ireland playing this game at 4.00am in the morning and will go on playing till 5.30am (maybe,depends on how many rats i frag)
    Is there others out there like this?and im starting work @7.00am with my two eyes like pi$$ holes in the snow.
    What will it be like when i get cable smile.gif

T*o*w*n

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I'd play Q3 at this hour, but there's nobody on the Irish Q3 servers...
    So unless I want to play with the Americans or Germans, I'm shtuck.
    Although the Irish Q3 servers are usualy empty all the time... weird 0_o

....but don't we all know the feeling of driving to town and suddenly realizing you still have your barn boots on....or reaching over to pick up carrots at the store and having alfalfa fall out of your hair.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I concur

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

"back in the day" in first year Orion and myself used to duel for hours each day. sleep patterns used to revolve around when the pings were best, getting up at 4 in the day, going to sleep at 8 in the morning. damn they were happy days smile.gif

How things change, itd have taken away our net access except for web pages and to play games online we have to book a room with full net access and cart our pc's in, what a load of horse ****. i SWEAR if adsl/dsl/cable was available in limerick i'd be out of this ****hole yesterday

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 04-10-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

back in the day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

back in the day our mommys used to take care of us,
    look at them now, they're even fúcking fragged by us.

• Advertisement
Advertisement