Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a dog called princess

• 17-02-2004 9:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 917 ✭✭✭

hay peeps ive some sad news. ive a lovely dog i got int the dog shelter in mulingar in august. if i hadnt of take nher she would have been put down. she is a four year old pomeranian cross, with a golden fur coat and gorgeous dark eyes.

unfortunately i cant keep her anymore and would not put her back in the pound. but i have to find her a new home. it saddens me to say that i dont spend enough time with her and she doesnt get the love and attention she needs from me. so if anyone was lookingfor a freindly lovable dog who is more of a lady than i am pm me

cheer
    cat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Enilorac

Hi cat

Sorry to hear you have to give up your dog. if I had space I'd offer...but I'm over-run with my own dogs (4), and all the strays that my neighbours seem to think i want.

Like you, i will not put them the in the pound...as we all know what happens if they're not claimed within 5 days....

Have you any rescue centres near you, one's with a 'no kill' policy? If you really can't find anyone who'll take her that could be a good 'Plan B'

Just a thought...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

Cat,
    If you can send me or post a photo, ill do my best.
    I need some info tho, is she house trained, how old, what size etc?
    If she would be suitable for an elderly lady, house trained and small, i *might* be able to help rather more quickly.

No promises but ill try pull some strings when u send me the info.

B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 917 ✭✭✭cat_rant

ok thanks guys i may have found princess a home with an friends grandmother i gave her picks on sunday so wish princess luck and hope for the best. em princess is four years old and house trained she is essentially a house dog but does need a wlk every day or two as she gets board but she is lovely and loves attention and if there is no joy ill be in touch thanks again

cat

Advertisement