Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice In A Hurry

• 17-02-2004 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

hey all
    does this site look super dodgy to anyone else or is it worth taking a chance on?
    www.mobiles4all.com

need replys asap
    thanks
    art

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

it's that phone matrix crap. believe me, you'll be waiting a very long time for a phone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Looks like a pyramid scam to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

scam.... this is the same sh!t dumb@sses on ebay are bidding for.... poeple actually sell links to sites like this one and loads of people are buying them !?!

If you had a way of knowing where you are on the chain (and it was reliable) then fair enough... bu more than likely you'll be the second from last... do the multiplication and you'll see that by the time you get your phone, you won't need one cause we'll be teleporting everywhere!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Kunst

thanks..pretty much what i was thinking just wanted confirmation

Advertisement