Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info please?

• 17-02-2004 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

I emailed o2 but haven't got a response and i'm giving up hope at this stage. Can you help me?

I am interested in purchasing an o2 speak easy phone as a present for a friend. Now if at a later date this person decides to change their old number(Vodafone) how hard will this be and how costly from o2's point of view? (assuming I have the phone unlocked)
    If this person wishes to change from Vodafone to o2 can the credit be transferred to their old number from the o2 number(assuming that the old number is now o2)?
    Can this person still avail of free calls and texts for life if they recommend me as the reason why they changed to o2?(that is to my number only) What are the limitations of this offer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Skud
    I am interested in purchasing an o2 speak easy phone as a present for a friend. Now if at a later date this person decides to change their old number(Vodafone) how hard will this be and how costly from o2's point of view? (assuming I have the phone unlocked)
    What do you mean by "if at a later date this person decides to change their old number(Vodafone)", what has vodafone got to do with anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭topgold

The counter staff at an O2 shop can answer these questions and suggest ways to get a plan to suit your needs. That works for me in Thurles with Rory McLoughney.

Advertisement